AGRICULTURAL PIPES / IRRIGATION AND RURAL PIPES
Our HDPE Pipes are used in different applications in various industries our Agricultural Pipe ( PE ) is widely used for stock watering, water mains, irrigation systems and bore water reticulation. It’s Low Maintenance feature, High resistance to impact and weathering make it ideal for the most demanding applications. Coils enable fast installation with minimum joints, and also come in shorter lengths for easier repairs.
Polyethylene Pipes have been used in Australia’s rural & irrigation market since the 1950’s, with outstanding success. Unlike steel, PE pipelines can easily detour around obstacles in its path, and can withstand movements in the soil around it. Agricultural Pipe, or Ag Pipe as it is know, is a cost-effective low pressure pipe for irrigation in the farming & rural industries.
can be used for:
- HDPE Pipe for Rural Irrigation Systems
- HDPE Pipe for Potable Water
- HDPE Pipe for Stock Watering
- HDPE Pipe for De-watering
- HDPE Pipe for Farming
- HDPE Pipe for Water Mains
- HDPE Pipe for Bore Water Reticulation
- HDPE Pipe for Low Pressure Drip Irrigation Systems
- HDPE Pipe for Micro Irrigation
- HDPE Pipe for Domestic & Stock Water
- HDPE Pipe for General Rural plus other applications