Product performance of large diameter PE drainage pipe:
1. Good sanitary performance: No heavy metal salt stabilizer is added during the processing of PE drainage pipes. The material is non-toxic, has no scaling layer, and does not breed bacteria. It can well solve the secondary pollution of urban drinking water.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: Except for a few strong oxidants, it can withstand corrosion from a variety of chemical media; no electrochemical corrosion.
3. Long service life: Under rated temperature and pressure conditions, PE pipes can be used safely for more than 50 years.
4. Good impact resistance: PE drainage pipes have good toughness and high impact resistance. Heavy objects can directly press through the pipes without causing the pipes to break.
5. Reliable connection performance: The strength of the hot-melt or electro-fusion joint of the PE drainage pipe is higher than that of the pipe body, and the joint will not be disconnected due to soil movement or live load.
6. Good construction performance: The pipeline is light in weight, the welding process is simple, the construction is convenient, and the overall project cost is low.
7. Electric heat welding: A special electric heat welding machine is used to connect straight pipes to straight pipes, and straight pipes to pipe fittings. It is generally used for pipes below 160mm.
8. Hot melt butt connection: Use a special butt welder to connect the pipes, which is generally used for pipes above 160mm.
9. Steel-plastic connection: flanges, threaded threads, etc. can be used for connection.